2021/03/21

New Blog Intro ♡

 Hello Everyone! 

As I have a tendency to write novels about my thoughts about any random topic in the gyaru community that interests me, I have been thinking a long time about starting a blog in oder to do so in a way that will be less likely to annoy the people around me. (and maybe it'll even interest someone!) 
For a long time I thought "I won't be able to think of things to write about often enough!" but I realized I only have to write on a blog as much and as often as I want to. So I will start one anyways! 


For anyone who comes accross and doesn't know me I'll do a small intro:

My Name is Raymond, I'm 20 years old queer from the USA.
I am currently unemployed, I live with my boyfriend.
I collect Disney plushes, I like horror movies, and I am deeply passionate about a large variety of musics. I spend most of my time in my life thinking about fashion and music, and I have a LOT of thoughts about both. I'm struggling with my mental health recently, so I'm not doing much or going out. You can always find me online. I can't fit my entire being in one paragraph of course but I don't think it matters to know so much about me lol.

I'll try to write good blog posts that are interesting to read when I can, so please support me if you'd like. 

Bye For Now! 








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿