2021/09/12

.*☆ Meetup and Gets ☆*.

 Hello Everyone!

Tonight I'll write a sleep deprived blog about today's meetup and show off my gets.

The gals and I went to Goodwill (thrift store), Ross, and out to eat Phở. We wandered around Goodwill first, and I bought a LOT of things. I got really lucky and found a lot of the basic items I was needing there today.


Next we went to eat. I was ravenous and basically inhaled it....

After that we went to Ross, we did a lot of work for one of our's upcoming project there, and I found the most gorgeous pair of boots.... and Kohi found a few more pairs.... 

I was soooooo exhausted by the end of the day that honestly it's all a blur to me wwww but I had a lot of fun. I'm really glad we met up again finally, I missed it when we didn't for a while.



GETS TIME

I'll start with Goodwill gets:

Rio saw this top first, and it really caught my eye. 
I really don't know if this will fit, it seems REALLY short, but I have wanted an overall dress for a long time and I think it's a nice piece for fall.
yeah finally a pompom beanie let's gooooooooooo
Finally got a solid pair of plain black knee highs, they even have foot support which is rare in a pair of knee highs and I'm very happy about it.
Another staple I've been dying to get for everr.
Someone had unloaded their full collection of (year)2000 McDonalds Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel plushes, it was really sad honestly. We all bought some, I picked this super cute space pair.
I just genuinely didn't have any of these hairstyling tools before now ww.
This Victoria's Secret bag is MASSIVE and I love it. It's going to be my new everyday bag for now.

Next is my one Ross get:



I thought these boots were SO absolutely gorgeous, super LV (they also have the big toothy treads on the bottom).

That's all for today, thank you for reading! I'm gonna go slip into a restful coma now. I hope you have a good day.

Bye for Now



4 件のコメント:

  1. AHHH so many good gets!!! I’m mostly jealous of that Victoria secret bag & black pumps w

    返信削除
  2. I can't wait to see your fits with these gets!!

    返信削除
  3. Idk how I missed you get al those other hair tools but I approve! It was a super fun time! Can't wait for the next one! Your GETS photos are so nice looking.. <33333

    返信削除
  4. I love Ross so much! I have gotten a few pieces there that I am in love with!!!! I love all the shoes you got!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除