2022/02/03

❣ ああ ❣

 


Helloo


I really have nothing much to post today.


But since I'm waiting for my fake tan to set, I need to occupy myself w.


Today was my last day of work for the week.


I got to unpack the new baby & toddler shipment! Lots of new stuff for the Spring season.


I am always so jealous cause the toddler girl items are always the cutest!!


I want them to be my size!

I got so hot and sweaty while I was unpacking, so I had to change half way through the day, but the regional manager was visiting for an audit today, and apparently she made a bad comment about how I was dressed, so I had to change back.


 STYLE


x LOGO Hoodie - GAP
x Skirt - CECIL McBEE
x Boots - Thrifted

 STYLE


x Romper - GAP
x Boots - Thrifted


Tomorrow is PACIFICA meet!

I'm soo excited. 


I slept for a long time this afternoon because I was sooo sleepy.


I hope this will stop soon.



I have started reading Aina's blog. 


I have read some of it before, but I haven't read it all the way through.


Current inspos for all of Pacifica members rn are Piko and Aina I think ww.



That's all for now.


I'll definitely blog again on Saturday I think.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿