2022/09/10

2022 09 10

 



Today Rio and I met up with Kohi and we went to Goodwill and to Daiso, and got Cheese Dogs. 



Cause I saw a mukbang video on RED and I knew I had to try one w.

There was a lot of traffic on the way so Rio and I tried a new Tea Shop while we waited for her.

It was my second Viet coffee of the day LOL


10/10 will go there again. They have so much stuff to try and a full food menu too!





The Crunchy Dog place was awful.

I mean, the food was fine, but the order system was really confusing, the server was a huge bitch, and we all got our food sooo unevenly that we were done eating at different times. 

3/10, won't go again.


We went to goodwill and There wasn't a ton I liked, I dug through the WHOLE CD ISLE and I only found 3 things, but I'm super happy about Violator though.

I had almost bought this iZone before, but ended up putting it back, but since it was still there this time I figured I should finally take it home.


Daiso haul was SUPER HUGE lol, $130 in all.

It was mostly home items.




Today's Make:


I'm really glad we were able to go out, and I hope we can start meeting up more again.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿