2022/09/22

2022 09 22

 


Helloo

Today we did all our shopping for our camping trip!

Because we haven't gotten around to going camping before now, we had to buy everything essential.


Code today was SHEIN, d.i.a., and off brand, but I didn't get a pic.

We went to the pet store first to buy a longline for Xena, but I got very distracted by the small animals lol.







And I was able to get these gear I've been wanting for everr, since before I even adopted Xena.
There's also a collar in this set, but there wasn't a L / XL in the bin that I could find.



Next was Target~

There was a lot of cursed items in there today w



As you can see, I absolutely bought this one.


Children's Peloton??


We got camping chairs, lantern and flashlight, a cooler, some other crap, but also A $13 TOASTER!!
I feel like I committed a crime, what a good price!

Next was the hardware store. we bought firewood and cleaning wipes there.

Lunch was Chipotle, I hated it. We tried the new meat and it was yummy, but I was stupid and I got the hot sauce and their hot sauce is so bad.

Last was grocery store and we bought soooo many snacks lol

We're only going for one night but we got this much w



Now we just need to pack and we'll be off in the morning! 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿