2022/09/15

NEW HAIR

 

How are you all today?

I actually didn't have to work today after all!

The schedule on the Google Drive was actually wrong!

When I showed up, the other girl also showed up and we all looked at each other like

So the manager was like "well decide between each other who will work today", and I said "well I worked nine hours yesterday so I'm going home lol".

So I used today to do my hair instead.

I wasn't mad at my hair, but I was really feeling like I need a change.

Micchama's gray hair was really cute to me, so when I was impulse shopping for dye and I saw a silver one I thought I would try that out.

I used this one:




I like how it looks almost like denim!

I think it also looks like the movie version of Dahlia Gillespie lol



Some Bath gets!!


I really like everything I got!

The Rose / Raspberry scent has been my go-to lately

I'm happy to have a much more aggressive body scrub too since I'm back to tanning again.


That's all for today. I'm gonna smoke and sleep early lol. Not sure what I'll to tomorrow.











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿