2023/09/08

boom... ambiguous?

 


I'm not sure lately

I'm reading the blogs of Himena, Kanda, and Ge-ha-ko lately


personally I feel more motivated in my style and lifestyle when I read blogs because they show the simple real life.


lately I'm really unmotivated. It's not like I don't want to, it's just that I don't know what I want.




you know what I mean?


I ate a huge salad earlier and now it's not settling well, and I'm a bit grumpy because of it.


So I'm thinking about my other frustrations.


lately I can't find any clothes I like or that I want to buy either.


so I just wear sweats and the same thing every day.


my hair is ugly and I can't get my weight under control.


I'm very stressed.


should I just stop caring? maybe.


but my style and lifestyle are very important to me.


So of course I'm gonna care about it.


I don't know any solution to be honest.


maybe I should talk to my therapist w 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿