2024/08/16

20240816

 








as you can tell, I redid my blog again LOL



don't expect it to stay the same for more than a few days.













Today's is 

top...DURAS
pants...ROSS














Today I will tell you the products I use to maintain my hair health.



as you know I have dark brown hair naturally, and I bleach it about every 5 months.



My hair is also wavy/curly, so it's naturally more on the dry side.









on the recommendation of my previous stylist, I'm using REDKEN Acidic Bonding Concentrate shampoo and conditioner.

I can't use it all the time or it causes a buildup on my hair, so I use it maybe once or twice a month.

from the website:

"KEY BENEFITS:
• Combats 1 year of visible damage in 1 use*
• 56% reduction in breakage**
• 2x stronger**
• 14x smoother***
• 90% more conditioned***
• 82% visible reduction of split ends****
• pH balancing
• Ultimate repair, intense conditioning, and color fade protection
• Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, which helps reinforce weakened bonds in the hair"

now they have a whole line of products, plus a curly version, but when I bought it the curly version didn't exist yet so I don't have that one, maybe it won't cause a buildup like the normal one does.

I would like to try the other items too, but it's soooo expensive.






Living Proof Triple Bond Complex, it's applied after the shower to the ends of the hair about once a week, but I use it less often than that because I forget lol.

I also bought it on recommendation from my previous hairstylist.

from the website:

"Key benefits:
Actually repairs hair*
Scientifically proven to make hair 8 times stronger**
Clinically proven to reverse a years worth of damage with one use***
Stylists prefer Triple Bond Complex over the leading bond builder
Reduces visible signs of hair damage including split ends while preventing breakage + future damage
Heat protection up to 450°F/232°C"



I think that it works very well but it's the kind of thing where you don't really notice the absence of damage as much as the presence of it, if that makes sense? w








Then, if I'm heat styling my hair, I use this IGK Good Behavior.

yes I got the travel size because it's expensive

basically I use this on the days that I'm not using the triple bonding complex.

It does mostly the same things but also with an emphasis on smoothing the hair.

it also has a nice peppery smell.





then I apply this HOT TOOLS Heat Seal Lacquer.

it makes my hair extremely more soft and shinier than when I don't use it.

I didn't buy this, it came with the hair dryer I bought from Holiday clearance at my previous job ww

but I'm surprised I actually like it a lot, and I think I'll continue buying it after I run out.

however, it REALLY makes you choke when you spray it haha





if I'm not heat styling it (like today, although my hair was wet and unstyled in the above photo w) I use this Sun Bum Sea Spray!


it gives a good volume and texture to my wavy hair, but it does make it feel dry.

more importantly, it contains UV protection!





Lately on the days that I don't use the REDKEN shampoo and conditioner, I'm using these Sun Bum ones. they smell like banana and they contain UV protection!

nowadays they have much more hair care products in their range and I would really like to try more of them.

I bought these years ago though and I'm just trying to use them up honestly haha








As for J, he is using:

All &Honey!


Deep Moist shampoo and conditioner, and...


Melty oil!


we are big fans of the &Honey products lately, I definitely understand why they're so popular.







OK that's all!



















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿