2024/08/14

My Favorite Body Fragrance Showcase

 






Today I was thinking I will show my Favorite body mists.




I tend to hoard them and I have way toooo many...




But these ones are my favs:









Starting with the all time fav...






B&BW Waikiki Beach Coconut!


The scent notes are:

tropical white coconut
 saltwater breezes
sun-bleached woods




It's been the fav forever!



Ray's signature scent.







It even convinced Kohi, a lifelong Yankee Candle fan, to make her first B&BW purchase w








Next is my current daily wear:






VicSec SURF On the Waves



Notes are:

neroli flower
 fresh coconut
sweet peach







I think the scent is like WBC but sexier and more womanly and more mature.



as expected for VicSec



I wear this every day lately.










I also keep these VicSec on display although I don't wear them as often.



Fluer Elixer notes are:

red rose
pink pepper
white iris


Velvet Petals notes are:


Floral
Almond
Sandalwood



Pure Seduction notes are:

Plum
Freesia
Chamomile



All of these are great girly sexy fragrances that make you feel glamorous, but with their own unique scent notes.



I recommend them for a gyaru who doesn't like the smell of Bombshell, like me wwww






I LOVE PINK Water Mist!!!!



It's my forever fav behind WBC.



notes are:


Sea Mist
Watery Pear
Salty Driftwood



It's a sweet and gentle ocean scent.



I really wish I found out about this line in time to buy more of it but it was already on clearance by the time I bought it, and the one bottle of mist was the only thing they had left. T T






To be honest I don't think I've ever worn this one, but it smells good and the bottle is pretty, so I always mean to wear it.



I will eventually w.



Scent notes are:

banana flower

passionfruit

pineapple leaf



banana plant, fruit, leaf, flower, any banana smell is my BOOM! and I love it.











an always classic!!



I love it so much but just based on it being a little overworn for me, I rotate it out.



notes are:

white frangipani
toasted coconut
bergamot water
saltwater breeze
sunkissed musk




all together it kind of just smells like saltwater, but a bit musky, so if you want to smell like you just walked off of the beach, this is the one for you.











I think if you want a tropical vibe without beach notes, Coco Paradise is good.



notes are:

coconut
neroli
sandalwood




It smells like cocoa butter basically.







So basically about this one,







It doesn't smell like coconut.



It doesn't really smell like anything.



but the bottle is really pretty and it's cheap w



so it's on display.







And.... That's it!










I hope I can inspire you to try out a new scent.



although most of these are out of circulation a few years ago now, I think. T T





















1 件のコメント:

  1. I wore "At the Beach" too much one summer, so I understand having to rotate it out lol

    返信削除