2024/09/06

20240906

 










Yesterday my package from Japan was out for delivery... apparently...







I only found out in the evening as I received an email letting me know the delivery failed because I wasn't home... huh



That's interesting since, as you know, I never leave my house w







so I tried to go pick it up today, first I went to the wrong post office, then I found out I've lost my ID at some point recently... finally I went to the right post office and... 



it wasn't there...







The attendant said that the postman assigned to our address right now is new, and that he keeps doing this. He said like 3 people already came in today to pick up missed deliveries, and the guy hadn't left any of the packages at the post office.







So I left a complaint for the supervisor and left empty handed.













top...tresics
shorts...LIPSERVICE
belt...d.i.a
boots...JUSTFAB










I cut my hair yesterday.



it was very damaged at the ends. It's been a long time since I've had a trim so I guess it makes sense.






probably I cut about 8cm off. I just tried to trim the part that looked more see through, if that makes sense?

It feels a lot better and softer and thicker now so I think it worked.



I also went back to the hair care I was using before that worked really well on my hair, I hope that that will keep it from breaking too much again.















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿