2024/09/10

20240910











omg I had such a hard day.







I had my first dermatology appointment today.

The real Oneegal activities are getting skin checks from all the UV damage w







for some reason I thought it was close by and an easy commute so I didn't get a ride...

but it was actually over an hour and a half away by bus and 4 bus transfers away...



needless to say, I got totally lost and ended up taking a Lyft or else I wouldn't have made it.


I also made J leave work to drive me home. 



I had 2 spots removed, and my tattoo is now slightly damaged, but it's better to have no risk than a perfect tattoo.















hat...CECIL McBEE
inner...SHEIN
tracksuit...THIRTEEN
shoes...DAISO







Ouchies

















 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ahh I recently had a spot removed too. I was so mad about it bc it was a spot that was previously removed but it came back so I had to do it again ୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

    返信削除