2021/07/07

5 Gals to Follow 7月2021年

Hello Everyone ~ 



As requested, today I'm going to share some of my favorite Reiwa Gals to follow!
(If you don't know, Reiwa is the current era of Japan's calendar. For the purposes of this post today, when I say "Reiwa Gal" I'm referring to gals with a modern style.) 

I'm totally in a modern gal boom right now, but I notice a modern look isn't very popular in the overseas comm, which makes me sad. I want to show some of my favorite gals to inspire you all to love Reiwa Gals too! ☆*.

This won't be even close to exhaustive, and I might have to do more than one of these cause I definitely will forget someone really important to me and be sad about it! If someone isn't included here it's NOT because I don't like them, I just picked a few randomly for this post.




1) Seina 


If you know me you hear me talk about Seina 5 times in a sentence, she's one of my very favorite active gal models. I would describe her as the ideal combination of youthful and mature styles, and also absolutely ADORABLE. Seina is curently 19, working as a model for EGG magazine and designer of her own brand La-La, and she's a mama! She also semi-regularly does lifestyle mommy vlogs on the EGG youtube channel which are very relaxing to watch.
Seina is incredibly inspiring in both appearance and lifestyle, her home decor is also gorgeous! If I could only pick one gal to put on this list it might be her. ><


2) Yuuramomo


If you're itching for effortlessly sexy, cool Motor Gal content worthy of SOULSISTER, Yuuramomo is your gal. I can't even explain how in love I was when I discovered her. If I could look half as cool as her, I would die happy. She's also the queen of dark hair kurogal. I think there's an impression that all modern gal is light colors, beige blondes, and boring silhouettes but Yuuramomo totally shatters that misconception.


3) Yoshio
Warning: NSFW


Yoshio is everything I like, in style and in general. I smile every time I see her posts. She is an ideal and sexy example of gal perfection and completely embodies the gal spirit. She is an ideal inspo if you liked tsuyome type gals and want to transition to a more modern look.


4) Kasumi


If you like Black & Silver, wearable but luxurious, high contrast style, Kasumi is it. I love to see her looks and her home decor. During my black and silver boom I was completely obsessed. I think her style is a good example of accessible luxury glamour, as most of her looks could be replicated mostly on the cheap, and paired with key luxury accessories. I really like the silhouettes she creates.


5) Saki


Cool Older Sister Blueprint. I think Saki is an ideal inspo for someone maybe 25+ who's easing into, or out of, gyaru and wants a little bit less commitment. Natural hair, natural brows, fairly comfortable outfits, she definitely makes me feel like dressing up on the daily is completely possible. However, just because I said she'd be good inspo for Pa-Gals, doesn't mean she's any less than full gal at the same time. She is effortless natural gal to me. 


.*.BONUS.*.

Aya
Instagram 


Okay, no, she's not gal. But Aya has one of the single most gorgeous aesthetics I've ever seen in my life. I want to live in her instagram feed. I think it goes without saying her style can absolutely apply to gal, so I just stuck her in here as a bonus! 

Yuno

Okinawa Gal style with a pink twist, also, COUPLE GOALS!! Simply another absolutely gorgeous lifestyle Instagram to look at.


That's all for today! This was really fun to write so I'm sure I'll to this again soon. I hope it was helpful for you all! Let's get excited about today's gal together!! 

Bye For Now! *.


Pixel Art Dividers by Kia-chaaanUsagiPinku









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿