2021/08/18

Date Night

Hello Everyone 



Here's just a cute little personal blog for memories' sake to talk about my fiancé and I's first date.Yeah, I mean that. After a 4 year LDR we moved in together DURING COVID, so we never ever went on a date together. 5 and a half years in.... we finally got to have our first date.

He wanted to go to Red Robin, and I was craving fried pickles, so we went there first. They were out of fried pickles. I got the guacamole bacon burger.... I think? It was ok but kinda flavorless, it does have me craving burgers now though. He got wings and a burger but I don't remember which ones ww. I only remembered to take a pic AFTER we ate so that's what you get.

Impulsively over dinner he decided to reserve movie tickets since he has been wanting to go to the movies for agessss, so we went to the cinema next. 

We showed up soooo early for the movie that we just sat in the theatre and took silly pictures until other people walked in. I feel weird about posting his face online without his permission so I won't post them ww.


We saw ⎡Don't Breathe 2⎦and, predictably, it wasn't good. Kinda ruined anything interesting about the first movie as well. BUT it doesn't matter, because actually going out to see a movie is what was special. 

I really can't wait to go out again. Life is so stressful and spending time having fun instead of just spending time worrying about spending money makes the stress of life much easier. Please remember to take time to de-stress and just enjoy some relaxing time with your partner. 

That's all for today, I'm sorry for posting something non-gal-related.

Bye for Now.~


Pixel Art from revpixy 


3 件のコメント:

  1. Awwww that's amazing! Glad it all worked out! I, myself, will finally be moving in with my LDR fiance next month! So I'm very happy for you ♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh congrats! That’s awesome for y’all!

      削除
  2. Ohh! I didn't know you guys were LDR for that long. I'm so happy you guys were able to tough through it all and now you get to be together 🥰🥰

    返信削除