2021/08/12

💙PACIFICA HELLO KITTY TRUCK MEET

 Hello Everyone!

On Saturday last week Kohi, Rio, and I attended a J-Fashion meetup hosted by Colin.


Kohi and I decided to twin as Hello Kitty & Kuromi, she very kindly allowed me to borrow her Kuromi headband. 


We stood in line for a very long time, and even though almost all of the good stuff was sold out by the time we got up to the truck, everyone was able to buy something cute. I didn't buy anything, though. 





After taking as many pictures with the truck as possible, we went to sit in the mall food court and share some macaroons.


We split off from the group to have lunch (Pork Buns!), and went to Daiso. (We went to Daiso about five times during this trip....) 


After the meetup we went to the arcade where I watched silently as Kohi and Rio gambled away on plush toys with 0 success. 


But not 0 success! Kohi won herself a Re-Ment at the ticket counter.

By the end of the night I was so thoroughly exhausted, I wanted to sleep for 3 years ww.

Thanks for reading, let me know if you like it when I blog about things like this! I don't usually blog about events but I could start.

Bye For Now!~

Pixel Art Credits: partyplushie macurris 

3 件のコメント:

  1. You guys all looked so cute 🥰 yes, please post more about your meetups!!

    返信削除
  2. The fits, the makeup!! (╯✧▽✧)╯ you guys look amazing!
    -Amiman♥

    返信削除
  3. Noooope not jealous AT ALL ;; gosh you al look super cute! Can't wait to see more posts about your gal meets <33333

    返信削除