2021/09/25

.⭐︎* New Lashes & New Nails *⭐︎.

 Hello Everyone! 


I got some new lashes so I tried them on for the first time tonight. 

I first saw Chris post about them and I knew I wanted to try them! I bought them immediately and they probably took like a month to arrive.

I honestly forgot I bought the for a while though so it didn't feel very long ww.

Here is the listing.

I always wear ICYCHEER bottom lashes, but I've never tried their top lashes because I had another kind I like, but the band on those is REALLY thick so I want to find ones that are more comfortable.


I was really excited about the extra thick sectioning in the middle, I thought they would be very eye enlarging because of that.



Even though my makeup wasn't going exactly how I wanted today I still think the lashes made it look pretty cute. they have longer hairs on the inner corner than I'm used to wearing so they give a new shape to my eye which is exciting.




I also did new nails for tonight cause I haven't had them done in a while.

I have been really bored of black and white and clear cause that's all the colors I have! So I got creative and used a face glitter I have laying around.
I find the idea of putting big chunky glitter near my eyes really horrifying so I'll never wear it anyways.

They're really simple, I was planning to also add gems to them. I'd like to put butterfly pieces as well if I had them....



That's all for today!
Bye for Now!







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿