2021/09/26

∙⭐︎♡ BOOM UPDATE ♡⭐︎∙

Hello Everyone! 

You can tell from my blog retheme but I fell into a new boom ww oops. I don't stay in booms for very long these days because I can't spend much money, so I find get stuck without being able to actually wear anything I want to wear. T-T

I knew this kinda mood was coming when I went to Ross with my circle recently and I just kept getting rly excited about everything black and hot pink, which didn't go with my style at the time at all rly.

I think it started when I was planning my birthday code and looking at a ton of hostess pics.


I think I would describe my current style as "princess's day off" or something. Not quite hime-gyaru, not quite not, but also casual and youthful.

I started getting rly obsessed with Himena's blog, but I don't like her full dramatic hime outfits, I like her daily style thats still cute and glamorous but also comfy.





I also found out about Anji's blog and I was TOTALLY AMAZED and mad I never heard about her before now. I couldn't give it up for like a week.... 
I'm totally blown away and I want to cry when I read her blog, it's rly rare for me to find something THIS inspiring to me.



Anyways, I also was rly upset recently cause the magazines I wanted to buy for a long time now sold recently >< so now I've gotten more obsessive about it again because I can't have them. 
I never said it on my blog before but I have talked about it in discord calls, my favorite magazine is VANILLA GIRL, but It's so rare to find these days that it may as well not exist. T-T
There is one issue of it scanned online though and I read it over and over and just pretend ww.

It's a Ranzuki sister magazine with a concept like "Teen girls who want to become hime gals", so it has a really good meeting of cute, sexy, sweet, and casual. It's more youthful than something like Ageha which I never really identified with.




Here's some more random pics I like:











Obsession Points:

- I want to feel dressed up and pretty but also casual, I want to basically always be a princess but also always be in my lounging clothes cause I don't ever leave my house ww.
- I want more hair!!!! Seriously I'm tired of being bald.
- I rly like fur trims lately (good for winter anyways)
- More cuteness back into my life. I totally hated anything cutesy or sweet for a while but I'm bored and I wanna go back to it. My Aliexpress wishlist is so weighed down with Sanrio room items rn ww.
- No more undone nails and no lens looks. ew. >< ⤵︎
On that note, I want to get into daily lenses as well.
- Definitely overhauling my wardrobe as much as possible. I need to start a fresh era. I'm in a rut...
- I just need to push myself to the next level generally. I'm not gal enough rn.
- I was focusing on black for room decor but I think some rhinestone and deco and more cute things is okay?


Gets Obsession:

I was browsing roomwear on mercari and I nearly lost it. If I can't get this specific Rady set I'll end it all.



I have a lot of cozy sets bookmarked to buy soon.


I rly need to get my hair done. Right now it's a pretty dark red-brown color, which I don't dislike but I don't have extensions that match, and it's KILLING me cause I feel so ugly without more hair. I'm trying to figure out what I want, and then I wanna go to a stylist to get it looking nice. 

( Like ew?? wtf is this haircut??)

I was so delighted by this spread cause her hair is so thin and she looks just like me ww So it made me feel a lot better about having really thin hair.


So I was thinking between that and these was good hair Inspo for me for now, until I find something I like more? I'd like it longer than these though. ⤵︎

Idk if I wanna do clip-ins, nanorings, or try tape-ins though. I'm a little scared of tape-ins honestly? I feel like they'll feel gross. 

I also have a lot of plans and things I wanna get that I'm not gonna share so they're surprises if I get them.


Yeah this was totally rambly but thankyou for reading anyways. I'm trying to blog more casually as much as possible, which is also why I switched to my more casual style of typing. That's all for now, though.

Bye for Now! 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿