2021/10/29

▫︎♡ Update ♡▫︎

 Hello Everyone.

Long time no see, I just didn't feel motivated to blog, I felt that I had nothing to blog about, and I was so overwhelmed with my life that I couldn't bring myself to do so. After a while, I stopped really identifying with the decor theme I had going, which only made me want to blog less. It got away from me, it happens sometimes. 

I redecorated in hopes that it would motivate me to write a little bit again, but also, I've had some accomplishments recently that made me feel a little less stressed. 

~

I went to a halloween party thrown by the lovely conceitedplastic a couple weeks ago. I borrowed a costume from Kohi because mine didn't come in time ww.


It was a really lovely party and I'm thankful to Kohi for bringing me and for Colin for putting it on for us all. 





~

I had a few job interviews recently. Some of them were on the phone, one in-person (it went so badly that I cried in the middle of the store in front of customers). I was feeling really discouraged, but I ultimately was successful and I'll start a new job soon. It's so much stress off of me that I might have money soon.

~


Thankyou for enjoying my blog even though I am inconsistent in every aspect. ♡

~ Bye for Now



6 件のコメント:

  1. I love your new blog design and I'm really glad you're back blogging again!! I'm sorry you went through that, job hunting is always hard and I've definitely felt that way about interviews too. It's literally one of the most unpleasant things to go through right next to house hunting 😭 I'm glad that you'll be starting a new job soon though so just hang in there!!

    I adore your prom photo pose with Kohi that's too funny please we have to do some together when we meet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes please omg I would print up our prom photo and hang it on my wall. 🥺🥺

      I’m so glad the new design is going over well, I was a little worried everyone would be upset with me cause the last design was SO perfected, but idk I wanted something a little more modern. It’s not totally done yet though, I’ll keep playing with it.

      削除
    2. Yes, I would make a photo album of just bad prom photos of us and it would be one of my most prized possessions tbh.

      I just love how clean your new design is. I really enjoy the look and feel of older blogs or blogs that go for that aesthetic but it can get kind of boring especially if I'm reading like 10 one after another lol.

      The only thing that I'd look into is that your comment reply is currently just a black box and I have to highlight the text to read it 😭

      削除
  2. Congrats on getting a new job!!! And yeah I absolutely hate the whole interview process ;;

    Also, I absolutely love the Halloween pics you took with Kohi! <333

    返信削除
  3. ẅ̷̨̙̞̬̳̗̞̮̎̃̽͑̕h̵̜̥̰̗͔̦͕̦̿̂̇͐͗͘͜a̷̡̳͔̪̬̭̘̞̺͇͊̃̌́̇́́̌͝ṫ̴̨̹͎̲̟͙̪͖̼͘'̸̣͚̥̳̮͐̑s̴̛̫͔͖̱̈́̈̅̒̃͘ ̴̢͈͎͇̘͊̾̌͑̑ͅǘ̵͙̰͚̳̈́̋̏͊̅̅͊ṕ̷̹̬͚̙͙̟̿ ̸̘̞̥̉̆͊̉͊̄̀̕͘͘ͅļ̷̧̯̐̋̊͆͂̀̄̍ơ̸̜͖̟̰̩̙̈́̿͋̇̽́́̄s̵̨̭̩͕̦̠̈̎͒͐̎̎̿͠e̸̢̡̳̗̝̬̲̻̦̿ͅŗ̷͍̂̏̋͐̂͝͝

    返信削除
  4. We looking mighty cute together! Also YAY! HAPPY FOR YOUR NEW JOB!
    This layout is so pretty and clean! It brings a lot of focus to the text and photos but not in a too basic way! very chic! (∩˃o˂∩)♡

    返信削除