2021/09/30

.* Planning Planning Planning Panic *.

 Hello Everyone.

I am sooooo stressing lately. I sent out a lot of job applications recently, and I have an interview on Tuesday. I don't know if I will take the job, though, since it seems like it's a bad job in a busy environment that would make me very sick. I just need money really badly, so it can't be helped.

Coming into October, holiday season is starting which for me means party season, it seems, since I already have two parties scheduled for this month alone ><. I've never been to a party before so I'm kinda nervous. I need to pick out a halloween costume for one of them, and plan a cute outfit for the other. (Hope I get money by then so I can buy cute things for it). I wonder what I even want to be? I might end up buying the $1 BABYMETAL costume from Bodyline, but I am worried about it being too big... Plus, is BABYMETAL a weeby costume to wear in the first place?

I have also mostly planned my birthday outfit by now! Here's a plan board I made tonight:


The dress I picked is the one I want the most, but any ANGEL R light blue or green dress with a train like that is probably fine, whichever I can get my hands on at the time I can buy it. The top hair is the hairstyle I would like to do, although I intend to sweep all my hair over one shoulder instead of both, and the second is the color it'll be. It can't really be seen, but I love those dangly CECIL McBEE earrings so I'd like to get them as well. I will need to pierce my lobes higher up so I can wear them. The shoes I've picked are blue jeweled pumps from Betsey Johnson wedding line. The rest are concepts for my nailset. Blue with white and butterflies, stars, and many jewels.

I hope all this stress and misery right now turns into fun and success soon, because I really feel burnt out. The only thing keeping me excited and motivated is my style but I can't even buy anything so it's hard to stay excited....

That's all. Let me know what kind of jewelry would go nicely with that dress? 

Bye for Now. 







1 件のコメント:

  1. I can't wait to see your final look!! This concept has me hyped 😍

    返信削除