2021/12/18

♡♦︎My Days Off♦︎♡

 Hello Everyone!

My days off this week were Friday and Saturday. I was feeling really tired because my last weekend was only one day! So I was excited to get to rest.

I slept till like 8:30 on Friday and then got up to go with my fiancé while he runs Doordash orders. 

(this was for an order, I don't drink sugar sodas ww)

I was trying to encourage him to push himself farther and he made $80!! I played music on my phone because we don't have a car radio anymore w.

We ran one order for a Persian restaurant I'd never seen before and OMG it smelled so good that I'm still thinking about it. 

We stopped at the dollar store so I could get a gift bag for a present, and I found H I M:

I am so unreasonably excited about this bag, it even matches our car!! I need to start collecting grocery bags so it's a really good purchase.

I also started redoing my hair on this day, But I'm keeping it a secret until I'm done, and I will write a blog about the process then!

We had beans and rice and chicken for dinner because we're broke but it was very yummy because my fiancé is a good cook.

Saturday is today, I woke up around the same time I think? I didn't really pay attention. 

A big makeup order I made finally shipped today so I'm really looking forward to receiving that soon!

We went out to get donuts this morning, and I wore out my new d.i.a pants for the first time.

They are soo comfortable T-T

(Here is a pic of them from the d.i.a shop staff blog)


I wanted to go out to run more orders today but my fiancé got a bad headache so we went home instead.

I am spending the rest of my day reading blogs, shopping online, fixing up my own blog (I hope you like it) and tonight I need to pick out my code for tomorrow's Pacifica winter meetup.

Here's some blog pics I saved over the past two days that I liked:







(Mipochi, Yumachi, Himena, Chika & Chie, Kayo)



That's all for today, I'll post about the meetup tomorrow afterward so please check in!

Bye for Now! 









1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm dying to see a full coord with those pants please don't tease me like this 😭

    返信削除