2021/12/20

•❆ PACIFICA Holiday Meet Report + Gets ❆•

 Hello Everyone! 

Yesterday was Pacifica's Holiday meetup for this year!



We went to the mall I work at which is kind of a fancy wealthy one. I haven't really ever shopped there, so I was excited to look around. 

I arrived first and I waited like 25-30min for Kohi to meet me.

SHE LOOKED SO CUTE!!

We peeked at Yankee Candle first and didn't stay very long.

After that we went to MAC. 

Since I got a new MAC lipstick in the mail recently, it came with a Fix+ sample and I really liked it! so I wanted to get a full size bottle. They had a promotion going where we could get a free lipstick with a certain amount of money, and we spent that easily. Kohi got her own Myth lipstick, and I got a couple things for myself.


Rio showed up while we were browsing in the MAC store (their bus was so late) They also looked so cute!! 

I am so jealous of their new cardigan.


Everyone was super hungry so we went to eat next. We got burgers. They were just okay, but the fries were really good though!


Kohi surprised us with amazing holiday gift bags with tons of personalized cute items in them. 


It was so sweet and I'm so crazy obsessed with all of the items!!

After lunch, we went to the Disney store (yay). Within 15 seconds I found something I wanted ww. They had some good sales but not a lot of good items at the time. 

Since this location has a princess castle, we were able to take pictures in it!



Next we went to some more stores just to look around. Kohi bought a candle at B&BW, but they didn't have my favorite scent in yet so I didn't get anything there this time. T-T

We peeked into the Kate Spade store, and I was immediately screwed, because their winter season color scheme was Black White and Hot Pink.

They had some extreme markdowns, and I was super tempted, but I didn't think I could ever afford to impulse buy something like that....


It turns out I could.... so I did!

We went to a couple more stores just to look around, nothing was particularly exciting. we went to ZARA for the first time for all of us. It was really cool inside! It gave me a lot of club clothes inspo.

And then we got to Victorious Secret....

They had a deal on their body fragrances....

It was over for us.

We collectively bought 7 bottles.


I have zero regrets, but we did smell so many perfumes that our heads hurt and noses burned after ><

We were pretty tired after that, so we sat down and had some water and a snack. Kohi had brought some fun chips to try. the flavors were:

Tteokbokki and Dashi!

The tteokbokki chips looked like rigatoni and tasted like kettle corn with a hint of chili. They were more like candy than chips tbh. 
The Dashi chips were our favorite and we ate a lot of them. They tasted sooooooo good and I was thinking about them even today. I want to get some for myself w.

And then a random guy sat down at the grand piano behind us and started playing a wildly skilled and complicated song super aggressively, people were amazed and gathered around to watch, and then a security guard came and kicked him out!! We were so confused.

He looked so sad, I feel bad for him. Just let that guy play the piano jeez!

We tried to leave after that, but as we were making our way through Macy's suddenly a huge wall of people started flooding into the mall, we were completely freaked out. It was honestly scary. 



We asked a security guard who told us "the parade has just ended".

THE PARADE?

Somehow while we were just sitting inside eating chips like chumps, we managed to miss an ENTIRE holiday parade!!

Even though that would've been a good holiday meet activity, I'm not too upset because it was also really cold and there were so many people anyways.

We forgot to take pictures outside in the lights until after we already walked Rio to the bus stop, because we are stupid, but Kohi and I got some together anyways.



On the way home, this CD was playing in the car and I still can't stop laughing about it. 





Now for my Gets!

My gets for this trip were:

MAC

Creamsheen Lipstick in 204 "Creme D'Nude"
Matte Lipstick in 655 "Love U Back"

Fix+ Coconut

Disney

Super cute throw blanket! It was only $15.

Small Plush. I only bought it because I don't have this one yet, But he is really weird looking.... Why are so many of the new Stitch items so ugly recently?? T-T

Victorias Secret


These all smell soooooo yummy. The Water Mist is probably my favorite, and I got it for such a good deal too!! I love things that smell like the ocean so much. I'm wearing it right now and I just keep smelling myself all day ww.

And Finally:

Kate Spade



Aaaaahhhhhh I love it so much!!

I really wanted a new wallet for a long time, and this one is exactly how I like!! I still need to move my stuff over into it, but I just can't even believe I got it still. I feel so proud of myself for being able to get myself such a nice thing on a whim.


That's all for today. Honestly I felt rly ugly and I didn't like my make, hair, or how my top looked on me at all. But I rly loved hanging out with my friends anyways. I love them so much and I always miss them when we can't meet for a while.

Thanks so much for reading if you did.

Bye for Now! 








































4 件のコメント:

  1. Aww you guys looked so cute!! Love your gets and tbh Kate Spade is always having sales online and they tempt me every time 😭 The wallet is adorable and so you. I think the cherry on top would be a disney plush charm stuck onto the zipper 😉

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thankyou babyy 💕 I agree I was already joking about how I need to buy more keychains fo put on it now. Maybe Minnie 🤔

      削除
  2. I had so much fun! Thanks for posting all the details! I cant wait to met up again! 💕 ';・(°ε° )

    返信削除
  3. I absolutely love reading your posts about your gal meets, it gives me so much life <333 And a holiday parade sounds awesome but it's also something I would avoid as well, esp in this current climate haha

    返信削除