2021/12/30

•⭐︎NEW HAIR⭐︎•

 

Hello Everyone!

I mentioned in a previous post that I started redoing my hair, and now I've finished it!

Here is the reveal:





I used toner and permanent dye for the first time ever and I also used tape ins for the first time! It was a little hard and I was sooooo impatient but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

I have maybe 95g of hair added, it's 22 inches and reaches my hips!

I used Wella Colorcharm T14 on my natrual hair and Ion Color Brilliance 6G on my exte!

 

tysm to Lyon, Meri, Sei, and Emi for helping me so much and giving me advice along the way.

Bye for Now!






2 件のコメント:

  1. Oh my goodness I absolutely love your new hair!!!! It really suits you <333

    返信削除
  2. Ahhh you look so cute I'm absolutely dying over these pics 😭

    返信削除