2022/01/25

•✩2022/01/25✩•

 Helloo

Today I worked again for the third of five days.

I am already feeling pretty tired out and ready for the weekend.

But I'm too broke so I won't be able to have any fun.

I'm hoping to scrape up enough cash to get a hisalo membership soon.

The basic membership is only $25!

I feel like that's a good price. Is it?



GET




Brand is "ALDO"

I wore them for the first time today:






I removed my exte cause they didn't match my hair color anymore, and I decided to give myself a haircut also. 



I have been waiting for my hair to get long enough to even out the front and back for everr.




It's veryy hard to cut a bob on yourself but I think I managed to do it pretty okay.

Soon I'll bleach it again as well.





My birthday is in 5 days and we still don't know what we're doing! 

I have no idea. I'm so bad at making plans in the winter w.

Since my birthday is on Sunday and I'm working on that day, I can't go out drinking like I wanted. 

If I was living my dream fantasy life, I think I would go to Guam or Brazil or Philippines for my birthday w. Somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere. Having a winter birthday when you're a summer person is tough. 






That's all for today. I'm gonna go read up on my friend's blogs and then go to bed early like a grandpa so I can wake up for work tomorrow. 





1 件のコメント:

  1. I wish I could come hang out for your birthday 🥺 I hope you have lots of fun!! Your haircut looks really good!! I tried to cut a bob on myself once (it was a wig) but I ended up with an asymmetrical look lol

    返信削除