2022/01/27

☸︎☆2022/01/27☆☸︎

 Helloo


I hope you are doing well today.

Today was my last day of work before two days off (thank god).


A lot of my coworkers have taken off work recently it's like two or three people running the entire store.


So I'm really looking forward to relaxing and going out with my friends. 






Setup - THIRTEEN JAPAN

Shoes - Disney


It was kind of a lazy day cause I was feeling tired out.


While on my way to work we saw a soccer mom Lamborghini ww



Like why even bother?? 






I've been listening to Ayumi Hamasaki lately.




She gives such a nostalgic feeling to listen to. 





My work decorates for every holiday, and for Valentine's Day they have little paper heart doilies. I finished decorating mine today. ~














Dinner today was pasta & sauce with a lot of cheese and garlic, and coconut flavored coffee with heavy cream and whipped cream w.






Also: Name Change for my blog?


I might not keep it, but I wasn't happy with using the name I was using because it didn't feel thematically consistent y'know? Idk. And I wanted to watermark my co*ode pics but it looked stupid with that name w.


That's all for now.

I know my recent blogs are so random and uninteresting. I am working on doing more daily blogging this year. If you don't like it you shouldn't read it I guess w.






1 件のコメント:

  1. I actually really enjoy your daily blogging and I hope to read more soon!! For the name change I think something like レイたん or レイミュ suits you better imo~

    返信削除