2022/01/11

2022/11/1

Hello!


Today I worked from 7:00Am to 11:00Am.

I wanted to do my makeup today but I stayed in bed until almost 6:20 so I didn't have time.


Today's fit was:



lace tube top from CECIL MCBEE
zebra print jeans from GAP
skull sneakers from STELLA

I also went to Sephora after work and bought FENTY tinted Moisturizer and a YSL lipstick!


I had wanted the YSL NU Tint but it sold out in my shade a couple weeks ago and I got tired of waiting for it to come back for sale, so I looked for something else, and I thought the FENTY one looked good.

I also finally put on new tan yesterday! So I'm feeling kinda extra sexy today.

For the rest of they day I'm going to rest and hopefully call my friends later. Tomorrow is a day off so I'm not sure what I'll do. 

Bye for Now. 







2 件のコメント:

  1. I already told you this but I think this outfit is so cute 🥺 It was fun to chat with you again I missed long calls with you sm 💖

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thankyou bbyyy. I missed calling you sm and I can’t wait to do it more. <3 it’s not a good day until we talk shit.

      削除