2022/01/15

⭐︎•FAV BLOGS 2022年1月•⭐︎


 Hello ~

I hope you are all doing well.

Today is showing off some of my favorite blogs as of right now.

I'm not reposting ones I already talked about before even though I still read them w.

I am basically obsessed with blogs since I don't like to just look at the same stuff I've already seen a million times before, and also, I'm more interested in seeing ppl living their lives than just looking pretty with no context.

☆ - Mipochi

Visit her blog here

It's not surprising you all already know. I'm obsessed w

Miochi is everything I wanna be. All her partying pics make my bones hurt because I want to party with my friends so much. (stupid covid).








Basically she's like the basis of my life rn w

☆ - Maipu

I found her through the EGG Room Spring 2013 partial scans that were dropped recently, and immediately I knew it was all over for me.


Her style is exactly my type. She is so cute!!

I can't help but save every photo compulsively...










☆ - Emina

Idk that I could really pull off her style personally but OH MY GOD she is so gorgeous. Her makeup is also ruining my life. 

Her coordinate posts are so helpful and inspiring.









That's all I wanted to post about today.

I will post again about my shopping trip with my friends later today.


Bye Bye!













2 件のコメント:

  1. Gosh looking at these pics of Mipochi is so nostalgic ;; And Maipu is such a cutie!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Ooh I have an egg issue with Maipu and she's super cute!!! I used to read Kumicky's and Sakurina's blogs compulsively back in the day (´;ω;`)

    返信削除