2022/01/29

✴︎♡ BIRTHDAY DINNER ♡✴︎

 



Helloo


Last night my friends took me out for my birthday.


My birthday is on Sunday but our schedules all conflicted. The fact we all made it out yesterday was honestly a miracle w.


We went for hotpot, it was the first time for Rio and I to have it. It was soooo good. 



(Enoki Guzzling Monster w)


It was a really chaotic planning and we didn't even know what we were going to do or if we were even going out until the very last minute w.


I felt so beautiful.















Dress - AngelR

Shoes - Betsey Johnson














GIFT GET






        From Kohi










        From Rio




Thankyou so much!







My fiancé got me a beautiful cake, it's sponge cake with strawberry and lemon mousse and whipped cream.








Thankyou so much to my friends, my fiancé, and everyone for making me feel so special. I love you all. Please treat me well for the next year as well.





2 件のコメント:

  1. はっぴーばーすでー!!!!!
    I had such a fun time and I'm so happy we got to celebrate you! Ilyyyy!!
    ♡ (⇀ 3 ↼)

    返信削除
  2. You look stunning, love ♥ I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday and got to spend it with your loved ones~ That cake looks yummy too! lol
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除