2022/01/22

•✳︎JP Haul 2022年1月✳︎•

 


Helloo ~

Yesterday my January haul came in!

it was 2 packages and shipped from Tokyo in only 2 days!!

1 item is a secret but I will show you the rest.



Roomwear setups~

First is a terry material and 3/4 sleeve and other is velour type material and full sleeve.


Point! Open back & neon strap.

The fabric is awful w. But YMC produce so it's okay.


Point! Open Back!






It was sold for very cheap because "the general quality is very poor" but aside from a little peeling on the lining it's completely fine w.



DREAM GET

Iconic XIII suit. I kept trying to buy it but the listings kept getting cancelled, so for my birthday I splurged on a more expensive listing, and it went through!

BONUS GET

There is a new line at Bath & Body Works, I tested this scent when I went the other day, but I didn't buy it at the time. The body fragrances were all on sale for a crazy low price so I grabbed it after all. It smells soooo yummy.


That’s all for noww





















3 件のコメント:

  1. Dang, I've been dying to get cute room wear and this post was such a trigger LOL I love the first two sets!!!

    返信削除
  2. Omg such a good haul! Those shorts are amazing!! I also can't wait to see the tracksuit on you! ♡

    返信削除
  3. omgg that leopard open-back romper!! So cute!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除