2022/01/19

✧◆ Recently ◆✧

 Helloo ~

Recently nothing is interesting.

I'm just working and resting at home.

I have a new haul from Japan on the way!

Some recent outfits:






My first pair of
 Vivienne Westwood 
Shoes!



I recently got some really good free samples also.

Idk if y'all know but one of my casual hobbies is collecting free sample offers off of social media, mostly instagram. I get a LOT of them, which I find very exciting.


Recently the samples I got are:

 CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. I think it feels very nice. It's quite rich but it doesn't absorb very much for me. I think I will still buy the full size though.

Costa Brazil "Sérum Para A Face". I will DEFINITELY be buying the full size of this. It is the most amazing skin product I've ever used. 

Bloomingdale's Home Fragrance sample box. It contains 3 mini candles and a votive stick. I haven't burned any of them yet but I did sniff them when I got the box in and there's only one I'm really liking so far. 


I went to Sephora to smell test some perfumes for Sei, and I sniffed a lot for myself as well. I was tempted by a lot of them but an employee led me over to try out the one from Sol de Janeiro and I had to buy it immediately.

Because it's my birthday month, they also gave me the freebies so I've been playing with those. 





After work today, I went to Bath and Body Works, which is next door to the store I work at, and they finally got their next season in!! 

I have never tried the room sprays before and they're only $8.50 so they're a really good deal for how potent they are! 


That's all for today. I am not doing too much right now so I hope this isn't boring, but it might be w.




















4 件のコメント:

  1. I owe u my life for sniffing these for me I love you so much. Your outfits are always so cute I am really liking these casual work codes a lot!! I hope you post more hehe~

    返信削除
  2. The Costa Brazil sample caught my attention for obvious reasons. Never heard of that brand before, makes me wonder if they're based in here!
    Also, LOVE the VW shoes! I have three pairs of VW x Melissa shoes (one being a pair of flip flops I wear daily at home) and it's one of my all time favorite brands! Vivienne is a huge inspo for me!

    返信削除
  3. Also, just remembered to advise: please avoid supporting Sol de Janeiro! They lie a lot about having Brazilian CEOs and founders and steal our ingredients, plus they didn't even sell in here until a few months ago when Sephora brought the brand to Brazil and we're very uncomfortable with how they sexualize Brazilian women. So they basically appropriate from our culture and nature as their team is not Brazilian at all.
    Xo!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ahh that’s wild I didn’t know that >< I never heard of the brand at all, I only liked how the perfume smelled, so I’m glad to hear now before I buy anything else from them.

      削除