2022/02/08

♡ 2022/02/08 ♡

 

Yo!


I’m too lazy to get up from my bed so today I’m trying out blogging from my iPad w.


Recently a lot of changes are happening.


My fiancé is back to work, he started training for his new job today!


Because of that, since I only work around 5 hours and he works 8 hours, I have to start taking the bus home now. 


It was really scary the first time, but now that I’ve done it once it’s much more exciting to be able to go more places on my own.


I injured my leg recently somehow, though, so having to walk a lot more has been really painful. I’m almost unable to walk this evening.


Today’s code is:


x top- d.i.a

x pants- GAP

x boots- thrifted



I also have been going to the tanning salon finally.





It’s the best feeling ever.


I’m thinking about applying to work there some days of the week. 




Yesterday I went to Bath and Body Works.




They have some new scents out but still not my favorite.


I’m really in love with the “Fresh Coconut and Cotton” line! It smells so good.


I also thought this pouch was really pretty. I’m using it as a tanning go-bag now. It fits 3 lotions, goggles, two pairs of underwear, with more room to spare!





Surprise Get!

My lovely Mother in Law gifted me these gorgeous sunglasses. I’m so in love.







 
That’s all for today, I know I said I would blog about the PACIFICA sleepover, but I’ve been unable to motivate myself to do it, idk why. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. 


じゃね!





1 件のコメント: