2022/02/12

/ 2022/02/12 /

 

Helloooo


I'm not doing anything interesting lately.


I work starting tomorrow, I've mostly been sleeping and resting this weekend w.


Lately I walk a lot since I need to take the bus home, so I stopped by the tea place near my house the other day. I've been wanting to try it for a long time. It's a really cool place and I'll definitely go there more often. 





I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I have to schedule a skin biopsy so wish me luck w.


I also removed my old nails, and I'm going to redo them some time soon. My next theme is multicolor neon and zebra I think.


I asked Kohi to deco my nails this time, I'm very excited.



Recent work codes:




Yayo is my one and only mega inspo rn.

I love her so much!!












I deactivated my Instagram, so other than discord this is my only social media now. Please be understanding of this and continue to support me here if you like. 




That's really all I have for today.

じゃね!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿