2022/02/23

❖ 2022/02/23 ❖

 


Hello


Life is stupid and I want to hide under a rock.


But I started my second job yesterday (unofficially) and I lovee it so far.


I'm off from GAP today and I'm going into the salon at 6:00pm for training.


I tanned for 10min with our nicest bronzer yesterday and I loved it so much. It smells soooooooo good. 









I want to buy it right away, but even with the employee discount it's more than I can afford. 





Currently my favorite breakfast is this drink:

1/4 heavy cream

1/4 coconut milk

2/4 mango nectar

topped with a Yakult


It's so yummy and it's also pretty filling!



Yesterday's







top - d.i.a.
pants - skinny lip
boots - justfab








This weekend is Rio Birthday Meet!

I'm so proud of our babygal and I'm excited to celebrate them.



That's all for today.

じゃね!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿