2022/02/20

❥ 2022/02/20 ❥

 


Helloo ~


Today I worked at 8:00 until 12:00. I was able to do it because my fiancé was off so he could take me. I' glad but my work environment is terrible now so it was a miserable day anyways.

I want to leave this job but I need to secure my next job before I can. I want to cry every day I have to go in lately.




But I get to tan after work which makes my mood better.










Since it's "Peep season" again I've gone crazy w






I want to buy every flavor I see! w

I got really excited to see the fruit punch ones in the store because I never see the fruit flavors in stores. Did you know they even have sour flavors? They're really good!

My fiancé also received this chocolate from his company and he brought it home for me.







We had our apartment application, and I think it went well. We are just waiting to have our backgrounds and credits checked. My hopes are high. The building isn't finished though, so it'll be mid-late spring when we can move in.


I also had an interview and my hopes are high on that too! I'm also waiting to hear back from them. I think I like this company a lot so far.




NEW BACKGROUND!





I want to feel like summer so I made it with that in mind.






That's all for today.


じゃね!










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿