2022/03/27

2022 03 27

 



yoo

It was a double PACIFICA meetup weekend and I am tired w.

Friday was supposed to be an apartment tour, but they canceled last minute when Rio and I were already nearby waiting for the time to go. 

So I told them "I literally just want to pay you money, I don't even care about seeing the place", and they sent me an application form w.

SO hopefully we will be accepted for this place, we can move in early April if so. 

Since we got canceled on for the interview, we decided to go shopping instead. We went for lunch, looked at home decor, and went to Daiso!

Even though we already went to Daiso last weekend ww





Croc Bag??





We got Hawaiian food. Omg it was so good.







I was so happy I found the one (1) Hangyodon item in the whole store w.


Next day was ZOO DAY!


I didn't plan at all very well, I didn't even have my makeup done by the time Rio got here...

I didn't plan my outfit at all, so I just copied what Kohi wore. I think we basically all matched w.






Zoo first!















Next was Walmart, because I needed to buy an SD card for my camera, but the SD card I bought doesn't even work!!

I also bought other things I need, I'll talk about them some other time. 

Plus a lot of candies w.



Next we went to a pet store to look at fish. I'm thinking about buying a fish for the tanning salon. 




Finally we went for ice cream. It was the most bougie ice cream I've ever had, it was also super crowded.




Kohi didn't like her flavor so we switched, and we were both happy w.


I had fun, but poor Rio was so stressed to get home at the end, I can't wait for us to move so they don't have to make this horrible commute anymore.

That's all for today.

Bye for Now.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿