2022/04/03

2022 04 03

 

Hello


Yesterday was PACIFICA meet. We were supposed to do Hanami, but my motion sickness was too severe to go into Seattle, so we spent the day in my city instead. (They are so sweet and patient with me).

Code check


New cardigan from Target.


We ate Chipotle, I love Chipotle so I was happy. 


We went to Nordstrom Rack, but it wasn't good so we left.


ROSS next, and we bought lots of decor for our new apartment.


We tried a nice tea shop we've been meaning to try for a long time.






We went to the dollar store after and I found a cute little desk fan there.




When we returned to my place, my Japan haul had arrived so I opened it.

Maybe I'll do a haul post.




I am so thankful for my wonderful friends being so amazing even when I'm not feeling my best.


Today my friance and I tried to get eye exams, but the place was closed, so we couldn't. 

I also went to tan.




I received some really bad news today, so my mood has been ruined. 


That's all for today

Bye Bye.







 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿