2022/03/02

2022/03/02




Yoooo


I’m sorry I didn’t blog for a few days. 


I had a post half written actually but I was too tired to finish it, and now too much time has passed so I just deleted it w.


My fiancé and I went to Target over the weekend. 


We bought sooooo much candy. 



I don’t know why, we were just in the mood to buy it I guess.


I also got some new dresses!







The next day I went to a training put on by the lotion company our salon sells. It was super interesting and I learned so much. They also gave us all samples of this year’s new products.






I went home and read Georgie's blog which is my favorite rn.




Next Day we got McDonalds!! And I got the Stitch Happy Meal, because of course I had to! 







All of the special packaging was so cute, and I love the little plush keychain so much. He's hanging on my phone now. 



Today was GAP in the morning from 7:00 to 11:00, and hanging out at the salon and tanning after. 







Top - ?
Pants - GAP
Boots - Thrifted



I had some Cadbury mini eggs on the bus w.





Tan Progress











Todays Gets!!






I had to go to Sephora to get a new eyelash curler because mine cut off a chunk of my eyelashes on one of my eyes.


But I took the opportunity to also buy new concealer, mascara, and foundation.


They didn't have my shade in the foundation that I want, though, so I have to go back on Friday to buy it.






That's all for today. 

じゃね~







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿