2022/03/04

❤︎❤︎ RIO DAY ❤︎

 




Yoooo


Yesterday was RIO DAY.

 






Rio's Birthday was actually last week but we had conflicting schedules so it had to be today.


We went to the mall & arcade and out for ramen!

Kohi and I were so late and Rio had to wait for us for like an hour ww. 



otw in.



Rio was waiting in the massage chairs. They are the only person I have ever met who actually uses them ww.




Rechecked the purikura machines first. These are the ONLY puri in Seattle and they're always broken. 


Next is --> SHOPPING


I'll Show my gets at the end.


We focussed mainly on the cheap shops cause they have the fun stuff.




Fake Brand ww




Next is Ramen.




頂きます






Birthday Hat for the Birthday Bitch.


There was "Sparkling Jelly" on the menu and we were super curious so we tried it.












Then ARCADE.


I am very bad at most arcade games, like unplayably bad, so I just watched while they play w.





Resting and chatting.




I was sooooo tired by the end I was like unresponsive and I crashed as soon as I got home ww.

It was so much fun though and I missed my gals so much. 

I already wanna see them again. 




GETS


$23.40 usd




Daiso



$81.47 usd

I got scammed and I'm so annoyed, cause I told her I didn't want to buy the shampoo if they didn't also have the conditioner, and she said "ok" and rang it up with my stuff anyways. >. >




Sephora



$9.99 usd

$6.99 usd / each

$49.99 usd

How it looks on ↓



other random 







That's all for today!


じゃね




PS: Idk why, but I was just in the mood for it, so I took a lot of videos at the meet. It made me wonder, what if I made a YouTube channel to post videos of our meets? Maybe I could try that. What do you think?



















1 件のコメント:

  1. OMG! THE DRESS LOOKS SO GOOD! I'm happy you ended up being it! And my bird is yess to a YouTube vlog channel. I would offer but I can't edit haha ily (*ノωノ)

    返信削除