2022/04/21

2022 04 21

 


Two days until Moving!

I changed my makeup style!

It's cuter now.

I like it.

Everything except our electronics and food are packed to move.

I am waiting for the legal team to respond to me about approving my dog, and I am trying to pay our move in fees still.

I work yesterday and today.

I am so restless it's unreal. Idk what to do with myself.

I can't even think of things to blog about because I can't even think w.

One thing I can think of this that obviously my boom changed. 

idk I'm just in the mood for very cute frilly style again lately.

I also looked at my lolita clothes when I was packing them after I haven't for a long time, so I was reminded of them.

I don't want to wear lolita again right now but I miss feeling so adorable and fuwafuwa.

So I think I will embrace it for a while.

Yesterday's Code:



今日のために完成です。









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿