2022/07/05

2022 07 05

 

Yo


I'm sorry it's been a long time. After I moved I needed time to settle in and reset my life. 


I also stepped away from gal for a while, I just wasn't in the mood for it and the new wave of gals who have a completely alien understanding of what gyaru is honestly sucked the joy out of it for me.






I'm back now, but I'm feeling much more private than I was. I never wanted to be a “pillar of the community” or whatever, but I definitely don’t now. 


Otherwise, we finally had a meetup again. 


I was so burnt out for so long, I just kept declining to meet up, I think everyone was feeling the same way tbh.


The forecast called for cold and rain, so we threw out our plans to have a picnic and barbecue... but the weather turned out warm and sunny in the end after all...


So we met at the mall as always and Rio and I were super late.

CODE CHECK ->


XIII, XIII, OffBrand



The boots were actually unwearable so I wore slippers mostly. 



We met Nova for the first time!!

We went to a restaraunt that was kind of taking itself too seriously and the food was disappointing but the drinks were REALLY good. 



I got a marion berry bourbon cocktail and then a lemony sugary thing, maybe it was gin? I didn't really look w


There was an Independence Day festival thing across the street so we went to check it out and Kohi and Rio were taken in by the Bubbles Guy... 

In the end I'm feeling so refreshed and so ready to get back into my circle activities. I hope to take PACIFICA to the next level in the second half of 22 so please continue to support us! 


Bye for Now! ~












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿