2022/04/04

.◦*✳︎. FEBRUARY JAPAN HAUL + jpshopping Review .*✳︎◦.



 yo yo


I (finally) received my February haul from Japan the other day. I used jpshopping this time, as opposed to my usual shopping service. I had been wanting to try them for a while, because I kept hearing everyone else use them, and they seemed like a better deal.


I placed my order on February 27th. I like that there is only one fee applied to the entire cart, which is nice because I like to buy a LOT of items at once. I DON'T, however, like how you can only order up to 20 listings. It took SO LONG for everything to ship to the warehouse omg. Like multiple weeks. I was so pissed. My usual is way faster. I felt like I was dying. 


Also, I didn't know that I had to go to their WEBSITE to check on my own whether or not I needed to do anything, or what was the status of my order. I swear if I didn't realize for much longer they probably would've thrown my stuff away. 


I like that they very clearly refunded me for the surplus of my initial payment, which my usual doesn't do.


My parcel was shipped on March 22nd (yeah....). It was delivered on April 2nd (yeah....).


So my general rating of Jpshopping is pretty... meh. I have a better shopping service, so I'll be continuing to use them.



Ok now the haul.


I feel like I already moved on from this boom which is annoying but idk maybe I'll be in the mood for it again.

I was really into Manya, Akaharu, and then Tsubasa, and that's what inspired this order. Mostly Akaharu.

I actually really like these tops they are sooooooo cute.








This was new with tags! ↯










This has glitter! ↯







This was the thing that started the entire order ww ↯



TOP ITEM!! ↯




I'M SO HAPPY!


I really want to get the perfume, but until I can get someone to help me import it, this is a really good way for me to have the scent. I'm proudly displaying it, I don't know if I will use it or not.



That's all for today. ByeBye.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿