2022/07/18

2022 07 18

 Yo


I don’t post cause I have nothing much to post about w. 

But I’ll talk about some random stuff.


Firstly, I recently cut my hair and overhauled the products I use. I like it so much and everyone’s giving me compliments on it! 



I had accidentally seen that SunBum, a company I LOVE for skin/sun care, started making hair care! 

I bought their shampoo, conditioner, and sea salt spray.




I had been searching for a longg time (like 3 years?) to find something to replace my old favorite, which is the HASK Hawaiian Sea Salt, which I thinkkk they stopped making years ago. It can still be bought on Amazon but… idk if that’s legit. 

But this does it, AND it all has UV protection in it!! Amazing! 


I love the texture and volume it gives me!

Ok I think that’s all I can think of for now w 

Bye




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿