2022/10/04

2022 10 04

 


Yoo I got so lucky

I had a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I had forgotten about so I had to get my shift covered, but I found out today that a mandatory training at headquarters was also supposed to be tomorrow, so now I don't have to go to that!! HAHA!!

I was hoping so much that I would get out of it.

I don't like to lie, so I'm glad I had an actual commitment.

My hair is so gross and I want to do something to it but idk what. 

I know I want exte obvi but Idk about it otherwise.


Isn't this so beautiful? Maybe I will add aqua to my hair again. It's been a long time since I've had it.

I also bought some glue to try out eyelash extensions, cause I've been wanting to try them forever. I'll write about how it goes, or maybe I'll make a video about it!



The dress is from a random cheap store and the shoes are from the thrift store ~


I'm gonna play Minecraft now.






1 件のコメント:

  1. Are you going to do the lash extensions yourself? I can't wait to see how that comes out!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除