2022/10/30

New Blog + New Hairpiece and New Nails



 


Yoo 

I didn't blog because I got COVID and I was too sick to care.

I'm sorry. 

Well I'm returning to work tomorrow so it'll be life as usual again from there.




A small news is that my blog name is changed!

Furbysoup  ➜  Reimimero

I never thought "Furbysoup" was on theme so I always wanted to change it.





I was allowed to keep a little money from this paycheck so I ordered a new hairpiece!

I have wanted to try this half wig type piece for a long time. 

My hair is very fine and lacks in texture so it doesn't tease up well.

I thought this will definitely elevate my look.

I was going for Himena's bucket head ww

It's really soft, I'm impressed! 

Here is the listing details:


It said it can be heat styled, so I will put it to the test!

Here it is straight out of the package. It’s very soft and bouncy but the curls are a little confused so I couldn’t wear it like this. 


I’m super surprised that it actually really can be heat styled! It didn’t get crunchy or fried at all. I used the medium heat setting on my iron just to be safe. 

After I straightened it it looked much more natural


I can't wait to wear it out!




Lastlyyyy I finally did my nails today after a long time. 


That’s all I have for now. 


Byebye!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿