2022/11/07

Christmas wishlist





 Yooo

This isn’t for anyone else to read w 

I wanna write down my Christmas wishlist on my blog this year so I can look back at it in the future. 

I will keep updating it until Kuri.


FILLERS

I really want to get fillers! I have a lot of problem areas on my face, and I’m starting to age.

Most of all I want tear trough fillers!!

I’m so tired of being asked “are you okay? You look tired”. And concealer can’t cover it. 


(Click for image Credit)

I also want my lips, cheekbones, and jaw done but aren’t as important to me.


HAIR

I would love to get my hair done. I do my hair myself, and it never turns out very well. I’d like the experience of having someone else handle it and having it look nice for once. Extensions and color that aren’t patchy and balding looking…



HOME

Well of course I don’t mean I want someone to buy me a house. But I’m so tired of housing instability. It’s so stressful every month. My health is too poor to work but I can’t rest because of the bills. It’s all too much for me. For Christmas I would be the most blessed to receive help with my living circumstances.


MY CAT

I gave up on taking back my cat for the time being when I got Xena, because she was still a puppy and didn’t know how to be gentle with smaller beings.

She will be 2 in January, so she will be officially an adult. I hope maybe I can receive my cat soon. Christmas will be too early. But I’m always thinking of her.



RING

Over the past year, I lost my engagement ring, and then my necklace got ruined!! 

I hope I can receive a new piece of sentimental jewelry from my fiancé. Maybe this time we can match? 


IMPORT HAUL

In a fantasy world, I could be given a credit card and told to “run wild” and buy anything I like from Japan ww

I even found someone who will import perfume for me!!


It’s no joke, I’m so overdue for an import haul that my phone is nearly exploding at this point. ><











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿