2022/11/06

Date + Gets


Yoo


Today was a very special day because my husband took me out on a date 💕

He doesn’t like to go out so this is very rare and special.

OUTFIT 


Tops TRALALA 

Bottoms DearMyLove

Hoodie TRALALA

Boots OffBrand

Bow OffBrand

We actually needed something at Daiso so we went there first. 

But the whole time he indulged me and let me pick out whatever I liked 



Yikes! 😵‍💫

And then he took me to Claire’s because I had found the perfect mittens there, and he bought me those PLUS two more things!!

Lastly we got dinner.

Menu is: QDOBA



I never had it before, and I was dying to try the “birria” ever since they released it (cause, duh, that’s my favorite food). It was really yummy, I like that they have a lot of sauces, and I like that they offer pickled onions!

Okay, now GETS



This is a pet hair collector thingy ↑


They had some new Pooh towels and I hadddd to buy them!











It’s a hair clip!! Can you believe it?



The shop lady told me that they don’t actually make all the letters of the alphabet, and they only send the most popular letters, so anyone with an unpopular letter name can’t buy one!

I was always looking for the R and I could never find it, so I guess that’s why. ><

BONUS: yesterday’s gets from Thrifting!

I went thrifting with my best friends yesterday. 🥰



This AVON perfume is from 1977 and it still smells exactly like fresh rose petals!! I wore it today, and it’s probably the best perfume I’ve ever worn. It’s lasting power is also amazing.


I’m planning to decorate the heels with lace and ribbon!


I was taken in by a large beanie baby collection that was dumped at the thrift shop. My heart felt sad for them so I traded all my Squishmallows for them ww

Now I’ll need to find the perfect display shelf for them!

Okayy, that’s all for today. 

Byebye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿