2023/02/24

2023 02 24

 

well...

I stopped blogging basically because a lot of bad things happened and I started to hate everyone I met online, myself, and being alive. 


I was just mad at it and I didn't care about it anymore.



but my diary is therapeutic and I'm very lonely now so I should keep going with it. 








Well anyways it's my hubby's birthday this weekend


I don't know if we will even do anything at all because he is a very quiet person and also doesn't like holidays


I will let you know I guess.



I'm an uncle now as of about 2 hours ago!!

I'm so happy


His little eyes are soooo big and his cry is so gentle. 

I think he's going to be such a sweet and gentle boy. 

I can't wait to meet him and I already love him so much.


actually I'm crying while I write about him because I love him so much ww


What should I bring as a gift when I meet them?

I think I will buy them a yummy liquor w





I want to have a meetup because I miss my irl friends very much,


 But they all just had a meetup of their own, 


I had to miss it because I was in a bad mood and I had to go to work


Maybe if I wait a couple of weeks everyone will have energy again?


maybe we can go for karaoke 


I want the weather to get better soon, because I want to go out in the sun or go to the beach


I'm missing the beach soo much


I think I have to go at least every few months or I'll get sick or something w


all winter is too long


I have to hurry up and get rich so I can travel to a sunny place during wintertime








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿