2023/02/27

20230227

 


weekend wrap up 


I barely even remember honestly ww


friday is work day 

but I forgot to check the time until I was already supposed to leave

I wasn't late though 




I ruined my coat while trying to repaint the windows

My MIL gave it to me as a gift so I'm really upset about it






Saturday is hubby's birthday celebration.


MIL took us out to brunch


meal was caesar salad and a lemon drop




the drink was very strong w I guess that's how it is at brunch


then we went to the plant store


We bought entirely too much plants...




MIL got a few things but I especially like these little lovers




I also got my January succulent subscription box (finally) after a lot of issues with the company.


I repotted almost everything today so here's the new babies:


Apparently this one is just called "Roger" w


"Cathedral Windows" looks super similar to prayer plants, I really like those. He was on sale.

another Prayer Plant! He was on sale because he is a little damaged. I hope he will be okay.

this one is called a tradescantia. Hubby picked this one out so it's his.

A new Dracaena! I sized up his pot because I wanna make him grow really big like my other one.

biggest succulent I've ever had. he's got some rot so he was discounted, I'm nervous but I'm gonna try to keep him healthy.

red nerve plant, I promised myself I would buy it next time I went to the shop and this was the only red one left, so I'm really glad I went before he was sold.

This one is called a friendship plant? I thought he looked kind of funny so I had to get him w

it's a "lime sparkler". I think I might have already killed it w 





We did only chores yesterday, on Hubby's actual birthday. 


we are really into Jamba Juice lately, so we got it and also chipotle.

Just grocery shopping and then went home.

He was just relaxing for the day and I mostly left him alone w 


Today as well he stayed home and we got Jamba Juice again




so all I did today is worked on a blog resource collection and repot plants w 

I guess this is the ideal life 







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿