2023/03/05

20230305

 







Yo!


last couple days were a little more eventful w


yesterday make ~





yesterday, I was able to meet my new nephew!!


I didn't take any pictures to respect their privacy.


but he is soooo ahead in his development


and he's such a good baby


I can't wait for him to grow up more 


I was also able to meet one of my longest internet friends!!


I was soooo excited because I never thought I would get to see him!


meetup at a tea shop ~


this one was really yummy but omg I got soooo caffeinated


It was hard to even hold the chopsticks at dinner because I was shaking so hard ww


order: classic milk tea + coffee jelly



I had to pee so I went to the door labeled "bathroom" and this was behind it...




the bathroom all the way at the end had a code lock so I couldn't even pee


We walked to a ramen place, we had to eat fast because it closed very soon, everything in Seattle closes so early ugh


order was: spicy Tonkatsu + woodear and negi + yuzu margarita



review is: it sucked w

actually it was the worst and it was $40

I've never been so unhappy with my food that I'm actually angry after, but $40 is a lot of money for me, and the thought that I paid that for this makes me feel awful.


I really wish I could get that money back.


the cocktail actually made me SICK.


which is so embarrassing because for the rest of our meetup I was super nauseated and complaining about it and that's so gross...


BUT I still had an awesome time because I LOVE THEM!!



But I didn't get any pics with Zergy


I was really nervous because "what if they don't like me after all"


But I think we got along really well!


the third place we went was really cool


it's called Oasis Tea Zone


if you're in Seattle you should go!




I only took pics of the bathroom for some reason ww


Today we took Xena to the park and then we bathed her.


she needed a bath so bad


but now she smells like wet dog so bad ww


menu today was Panera and tea 


tea order was: Okinawa roasted milk tea

Panera order was wild rice soup , asiago focaccia, and caesar salad


no pictures for today because... I forgot.


when we got home I took a big fat nap 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿