2023/03/09

20230309

 






everything is boring! w


well, thank you to the staff and members of SUMMER R-EVOLUTION for giving me some entertainment recently.




I know its my own fault for "taking a break from life", and I really needed it, but now I'm coming to the point where I'm feeling that my life is very empty again.


But, I'm scared to open up and bring on more responsibilities again, because I know I'll just burn out again in a few months, and I'll have to go through that misery all over again.

where should I even go? standing for a long time is very taxing, and loud music makes it impossible for me to understand what people are saying. 

it seems like all businesses these days play their music SO LOUD!!


every time I'm somewhere where I think "I could work here", the music volume makes me change my mind.


I guess I'll apply to things and just make it work.



now I'll need to try to save up for the next intl. meet as well!


Today I'm finally alone, but I'm taking some new medications so I'm not sure if I'll have any energy to do anything.


I wanted to test some things to change my makeup.


We'll see...



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿