2023/03/21

20230321

 



YO


well I didn't blog for a longtime... again.

ごめん。


I really don't need to make an excuse, (especially because literally no one reads this w)


but I was just unmotivated 


and I also feel that I have been giving my all in the chatrooms on discord and my circle chatroom.


so I don't really need to post here anyways.


but I said I would for the sake of looking back on my own memories, so I will.


since joining FORTUNA I have been really motivated to give it my all with my appearance.


 I have had a really lame style for a long time, because why would I care about it?? If i'm not feeling well and I have no reason for it anyways.


but now I am inspired by my fellow cir members and we are working hard together.


we are even all matching our hair!

Now we are also moving in 1 and a half months.


I'm very stressed about it and I am not making enough money to contribute to rent at all as it is, let alone when we move and it will be a half split rather than a three way split.


I kind of want to cry when I think about it so instead I'm thinking about what decor I want.


Our place is ugly especially now when it's half packed away. 


it's gonna be nice to have a fresh start even if it's not much different.


I was really inspired by Akarin's old place and Emi's old place. white, blue, beachy, and POOH~san


I hope I can manage to make the place how I like it, and finally have a stable comforting place to decompress in, rather than constantly feeling tense and on edge in my own home.


I have other things I want to talk about but I want to wait until they actually come through before I show them.

















I'm so done having flat hair after this day 











Why does my camera wash out my skin so much T-T


We found this in the discount section and I absolutely had to buy it. It was so cheap, because no one would be caught dead wearing this, except me.






I want these so bad 😭


Ignore the lash ignore the lash ignore the lash ignor


I got a new dress! I will show it properly next time I wear it, it is VERY NEON and this photo doesn't do it justice.


I’ve been trading lotions with one of my favorite customers. She gave me a bit of her extremely spicy tingle concoction and honestly I LOVED IT!! 

I immediately bought the lotion she uses off the shelf and I think I’ll be using tingles always from now on. 























1 件のコメント:

  1. The peak-a-boo thong & tropical shirt look is so good! And the jumpsuit with the ott makeup is *muah*! Love it ♥
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除