2023/03/15

20230314

 






helloo


First is an announcement:


I have joined F✹RTUNA

To the other circle members:よろしくお願いします






omg for once I'm late posting because I had TOO MUCH to talk about ww



Colin's birthday was the other day, it was really nice, I had a lot of fun ~


My fiancé helped me do my roots an hour before I had to go w


My roots were so bad it was disgusting ww





Lena wanted to try gal make for the party so I coached her through it




she looked SO GOOD!!


actually I looked so bad because I grabbed the wrong container before I left so I didn't have any lashes




MONKEY!!!!!!





I got so sleepy by the end ww





We had the historic moment when all six of us got bingo at the same time





I won this headband.


but honestly I already have so many of these, so I might regift it.




The GODLY Carvel ice cream cake






I love everyone so much and I can't wait to see them again


 To Colin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 






best photo recently. I will try to do better every day.



I also hope that you like my new blog retheme. I tried to go with a more sexy and luxurious theme that matches the theme of F✹RTUNA. 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿